- Our Facility
- User Services
|Introduction to Yellowstone classes offered by CISL||May 21 2015 (All day) to May 28 2015 (All day)||
For Yellowstone users who may not be receiving CISL's Daily Bulletin, the current issue has a number of important notices for Yellowstone users about upcoming training opportunities, the expansion of Caldera, changes to improve interactive responsiveness on Geyser, and a reminder about managing your GLADE scratch use.
* Training -- CISL offers "Introduction to Yellowstone" class Thursday, May 21
* Training -- Optimizing Performance: Finding Hotspots and Bottlenecks, Thursday, May 28
* Caldera cluster expanded from 16 to 30 nodes
* CISL adds "intviz" queue for highly interactive visualization jobs
* GLADE scratch file retention will be cut to 75 days if space hits 90% full
Please visit http://dailyb.cisl.ucar.edu for details on all these items.
If you are not receiving the Daily Bulletin by email, but would like to, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.